When asked why Giambrone was hired, de Blasio said, "With his experience with women, laying tracks should be a breeze."
Archaeologists in Scotland who discovered the skeleton of a woman who died 3,700 years ago have been able to create a two-dimensional image of her face.
Donald Trump announced that he would be divorcing Melania in order to marry her.
In related news, Trump spokesperson Kayleigh McEnany defended the GOP
presidential candidate's comment that any woman who experienced sexual harassment at work should either quit her job or find a new career.
"I mean, I'd want to do the same thing," McEnany said. "Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of job openings for professional idiots."
Buildings have been damaged and train tracks bent in Norseman, West Australia due to 50 earthquakes in less than two months.
Scientists were baffled until learning Chris Christie had been vacationing there.
The six reasons given are:
- Beating women is illegal.
- Trial by juries is BOR-ING!
- Pokemon-Go characters aren't dressed in burkas.
- Gay marriages don't end with the traditional tossing off from buildings.
- No goat-flavored gelato.
- American networks cancel too many TV series without a sense of closure at the end of their run.