Friday, October 20, 2017

BREAKING NEWS 10/20/17: HARVEY WEINSTEIN EDITION #2

Harvey Weinstein isn't taking sex rehab seriously, sources say, and is falling asleep and taking phone calls during group therapy sessions.

Another, unnamed member of the session said he understood, adding, "I had the same reaction to The English Patient."







Asked for a comment, a Weinstein rep said, "At least this proves he isn't a racist."






Quentin Tarantino admitted to the New York Times that he was aware of the
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/19/movies/tarantino-weinstein.html
allegations against Harvey Weinstein many years ago, including from his then-girlfriend Mia Sorvino, but continued to work with him. “What I did was marginalize the incidents,” he recalled, saying he wrote them off as mild misbehavior. “Anything I say now will sound like a crappy excuse.”

After the Times published the piece, a Tarantino spokesman called to make a correction. "In retrospect, Mr. Tarantino believes that selling out his girlfriend, covering up Weinstein's abhorrent behavior and winning an Oscar were pretty good excuses after all."



"For one thing," O'Donnell said, "there's still a chance Weinstein will hire me for a movie one day."









"I am appalled by Weinstein's behavior," Wintour said. "I would never have dressed him in that tux."













"And by 'now'," Paltrow added, "I mean that now that I'm washed up in the movie industry anyway."




                                                            ***********************


No comments: