Wednesday, July 15, 2020

BREAKING NEWS: 7/15/2020

President Trump immediately ordered a wall to be built around his daughter.






"Take me, for example," Ms. Trump said. "Thanks to Goya, I've gone from whoring for politics to whoring for beans!"






Announcing the new service, Amazon president Jeff Bezos assured reporters "I promise former cashiers will be able to find something new: working for slave wages at our warehouse!"



"In my defense, however," Trudeau said, "I figured this kind of shit worked for the Clintons and Trumps, so why not me?"





Asked why, Trump explained, "I've lied everywhere else, why not there?"




"And by 'bigger tent'," said Hogan, "I mean enough to hold even more racists, neo-Nazis, tax dodgers, sociopaths, and mentally-defective Evangelicals. Oh, and Trumps. Lots and lots of Trumps."





                                                      *************

No comments: