Thursday, December 8, 2016

BREAKING NEWS: 12/8/16

Plastic-surgery addict socialite Jocelyn Wildenstein, 71, has been accused of attacking the face of boyfriend Lloyd Klein, 49, with scissors, her fingernails, and hot wax.

Wildenstein told police, "Hey, I just wanted him to look more like me."













Pope Francis has banned homosexuals and anyone supporting "gay culture" from becoming Catholic priests.

"However," he added, "pedophiles are still welcome."






"And by 'isolated incidents,'" she added, "I mean the only ones in the last 20 minutes."




Trump would then vote the New York Times, CNN, and the Washington Post off America.




Scientists also noted a 90% uptick in cynicism in women "if it meant I didn't have to be married to my goddamn husband for another eight years."

                                                    *****************

No comments: