Thursday, March 17, 2022

LIFE'S GREAT QUESTIONS

 Yesterday, I came to the conclusion that if the Ukraine war continues the way it's been going, we've got two weeks before things get really, really bad. And so, my mind has started to focus on the important things I've been putting off. Like these:

Should I start going hogwild with the Amex card on the chance I won't have to pay it off when I'm turned into radioactive dust?


Isn't one of the reasons for hand soap to get rid of the smell of food?


How many more numbers do I have to block before I realize nobody I know calls me?

How can Pres. Zelensky's plea to "remember Pearl Harbor" resonate with Americans when they don't even know what Pearl Harbor is?

If oligarchs are so damn rich, why do they all look like the guy who grouts my bathroom?


Do Russian oligarchs count?


How sad is it that this is currently the crowning achievement of my life?


Since the only Americans who have the means to survive a nuclear attack are likely Joe Biden, members of Congress, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, and the Kardashians, is it really worth it to live?

************************


No comments: